Aberdeen Jail FAQ
- Visitation – Sundays from 9:00am to 11:00am
- Visitation length – 20 minutes.
- Visitors must sign in upon arrival.
- Visitors must provide a valid picture ID.
- Visitors must be 18 years of age otherwise accompanied by an adult
- Visitors will not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- All visitors may be subject to search prior to entering the facility.
- Visitors may refuse to be searched, but they will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- Visitors who are a witness or victim in a pending criminal matter involving the inmate they wish to visit will be denied visitation.
- Visitors must not have outstanding warrants for their arrest or be prohibited from contact with an inmate due to a restraining order or protection order.
- Inmates have the right to decline visitation
- Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; bail may only be posted at the Aberdeen Municipal Court.
- After hours – bail may be posted at the Aberdeen Police Department. Unless a valid bail bond is used, only cash will be accepted.
- All inmate mail intended for or sent by inmates of the Aberdeen City Jail, excluding legal mail, may be subject to inspection by the on duty Corrections Officer.
- Cash, checks, and money orders will not be accepted.
- No mail of a sexually explicit nature or that could be detrimental or endanger the safety and well-being of the inmates shall be accepted at the jail.
- The Aberdeen Police Department is not responsible for the loss of any mail, cash, or items the mail may contain.
Inmate Personal Items
Only the following items will be accepted at the Aberdeen Police City Jail.
- Prescription medication which is properly packaged and identified.
- New undergarment clothing and socks – Must be sealed in store packaging (limit 2 sets)
Court Hearings and Appearances
- For inmates court hearing and appearances, contact the Aberdeen Municipal Court. The Aberdeen Police Department does not have this information.
|Aberdeen Police Department
| Aberdeen Municipal Court
|| (360) 533-5411
| DOC Office
|| (360) 249-5080
|| (360) 249-2526
| Jail Sucks
|| (360) 532-5000
|AAA Bail Bonds
|| (360) 533-2122