Aberdeen Parks and Recreation Department
Log Pavilion Attendant
Variable hour position. Work hours vary depending on function times and include weekends and holidays.
Position summary: This position is responsible for the supervision and maintenance of the Log Pavilion and the surrounding landscaping. It involves working with the public and the various groups that use the Pavilion.
1) have a valid driver’s license,
2) current first aid/CPR card,
3) be able to pass a background check,
4) be a minimum of 18 years of age, and
5) Apply by completing and returning to the City of Aberdeen the following documents:
Required application documents are also available at Aberdeen City Hall during normal business hours from Human Resources (3rd floor). This position is open until filled.
The City of Aberdeen’s Human Resources Office is located at City Hall, Office of Human Resources, 200 E. Market Street, Aberdeen, WA 98520. This address also serves as the mailing address. Applications for this position are not accepted via email or fax.
The City of Aberdeen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Completed City of Aberdeen application
- Supplemental Log Pavilion Attendant application
- Background Check Authorization Form.
The City of Aberdeen is an Equal Opportunity Employer