TIMBERLAND REGIONAL LIBRARY
The Aberdeen Library offers a wide array of services to Aberdeen residents. Among these services:
- Books, downloadable audio books, music and movies along with DVDs, CDs, foreign language databases and magazines and newspapers for library users of all ages.
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- Computers with access to the Internet, Microsoft Office, and online reference databases. One-hour computer sessions can be reserved using the online booking system or by calling the library.
- Free Wi-Fi seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m
- Borrowing of devices to help with hearing, vision, mobility and communication…[details]
- A public meeting room that can be reserved for community meetings and programs by calling the library. Contact the library for information about the local Library Board and the local Friends group.
Additionally the Timberland Library Offers Online Applications for Library Cards, an Online Library Catalog, and an Online Resource Center, your connection to online magazines, newspapers, and reference sources.
For more information about Timberland Regional Library please visit www.TRL.org
|Monday||10 am – 7 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am – 7 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am – 6 pm|
|Thursday||10 am – 6 pm|
|Friday||10 am – 5 pm|
|Saturday||10 am – 5 pm|
|Allison Grubbs||Library Manager||360-533-2360|