To simplify the media stream coming from a variety of sources we have added a Flood Updates archive which is a comprehensive review of all the information we have as it comes available.
Incident Management Team
The Incident Management Team of Homeland Security Region 3 has taken over official communications for the flood response in Grays Harbor. Below are the two most recent releases dated January 24th, 2015 and January 27, 2015.
- Review and Additonal Flood Recovery Efforts
- Volunteer Day Review and Summary
- Conservation Corps + Community Cleanup
- Community Clean Up | Feb 21 (February 13,2015)
- Several Important Updates (February 09,2015)
- Multiple Updates inc. Housing, Volunteers + More (February 06,2015)
- Donation Center Closing + More (February 04,2015)
- Dangers of Mold, Asbestos + More (January 30,2015)
- LeMay Storm Recovery Disposal + More (January 27,2015)
- Red Cross Cleanup Kits + More (January 24,2015)
Storm Recovery Resource Guide
- SBA Loan Press Release (Business Owners, Property Owners & Tenants)
- Useful Guide About Mold (Property Owners & Tenants)
- Storm Recovery Resource Guide (Updated Feb 14, 2015)
- Guía de recursos de recuperación de tormenta
Report Your Storm Damage Here
Help us collect data about the damage to your personal and business property. Forms are now available for renters and property owners as well as business owners. Please click here to access the county website and follow the instructions for the appropriate reporting form. NOTE: Completing this form(s) will help document damage in our community and assist in requesting funds from the State and Federal Emergency Management Agencies.
Flood Information Center
Coastal Community Action Program (CCAP) is serving as the hub for all flood related information and contact. If you have a flood related question, please call CCAP at 360-533-5100.
View City of Aberdeen Flood Related News & Updates
The City of Aberdeen has posted several news related press releases as well as other information you might find useful or helpful. Click here to review all 2015 Flood News…
The Incident Management Team has just released a new version of the Storm Recovery Resource Guide. This guide includes important and useful contact information for community organizations which are assisting in the recovery.