Serving our Community
This site is designed to provide the citizens of Aberdeen and others with timely information about services, activities, and programs regarding the Aberdeen Fire Department.
We are very proud of the role that the department plays in our community.
It is hoped that by using this site, you will learn more about the services and programs our fire department provides. Additionally, we hope you find the information and related links as valuable tools in answering your questions regarding public fire and injury prevention education, emergency medical services, disaster preparedness, and historical information of the Aberdeen Fire Department.
Most importantly, this Internet Web site is just one more way for you to conveniently communicate with us. If you would like to contact us directly, please call our direct line at 360-532-1254.
Annual AFD Reports
Links of Interest
- Our First 100 Years
- History of AFD Fire Chiefs
- About EMS
- EMS Cost & Rates Study
- Emergency Management
- For information on Fire & Injury prevention or public safety education, contact Captain Kelly Niemi at 360-532-1254
- For firefighter and firefighter/paramedic job opportunities at the AFD, refer to Public Safety Testing at publicsafetytesting.com
- Rich Malizia, Assistant Chief can be contacted at 360-532-1254 for any AFD related issues but,specifically for fire prevention, code enforcement and plan reviews.
- Other than recreational burning, there is no debris burning allowed in the city limits. For recreational burning information, people can contact our business line at 360-532-1254
Please Note: Medicaid-Eligible In-Home Care Exemption provides an EMS Utility rate exemption for Medicaid-eligible utility customers who receive in-home care services.
|Tom Hubbard||Fire Chief||Phone: (360) 537-3262|
|Rich Malizia||Asst. Fire Chief||Phone: (360) 532-1254|